Pages

17.3.11

birth


Wiesje Wasbeer (racoon) was born and Spring was born. You see the tiny young fresh green leaves?
I am still at work! Since the decision was taken to close the shop, I start with the things I have long wanted to do for myself. Sowing a cardigan,  and Wiesje,  a new bag for myself, stamping a lot etc.... I enjoy it! And I also enjoy the garden view when I'm at my high working table in the living (I bought a lovely secondhand vintage high stool from a woman who recognized me from a magazine publication, can you image? !) while I'm working in the sun!
And the deliveries from the shop continue...thank you all!

2 comments:

  1. Jee, wat slim die stempel met textielverf. Geweldig, die wasbeer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee! Zie ik daar Rocky?
    Groets, Tineke.

    ReplyDelete