Pages

7.6.12

soon





My WOL(k) cushions are for sale in the Walnut Mixstore since last May.

 
Annet de Vries's small Attention Cafe (Aandachtschenkerij) is opened soon! Read more on Annet's blog. I'm glad to help good friends with what I'm good at and like best: sewing (of course!), but also interior layout plans, decorating and colour advice. My experience in several architectural offices comes in handy.


And soon my own small shop online shall be opened as well! 
But it seems there are always things that come first: a new project for Dutch magazine '101woonideeën" in which sweet fabric- and textile paint-webshop owners decided to cooperate,  a ++Plustwee participation in the Cultural Sunday in het Paleis on July 1, and not in the last place family matters.
So please be patient, I'll keep you posted.


1 comment:

  1. Geweldig mooie kussens en de interieurfoto is ook prachtig!

    ReplyDelete