Pages

10.1.11

thrift store





A nice vintage find from 1965 "de Kukelhaan" with rhymes of Paul Biegel.
The style of these drawings (by Czech Adolf Zabransky) gives me some sort of wobbly stomache ache...

And these old learn to read textbooks, I found them where my roots are .. bought to pollish my language...




... an old Tupperware pump, an enamel bowl, a sportsbag which after 2 days and nights in the open air still doesn't smell nice... 


... and a sewing utensil which I'd like to use for another purpose...

 

.
.
.

3 comments:

  1. hahaha I think the clue is in the word sports in sportsbag as to why it still smells like jockstrap fifty years later. If its any consolation it photographs well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @object of whimsy:
    You hit the nail on the head! Jockstrap and squalid gymnastic shoes! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grappig, de Kukelhaan heb ik zo veel gebruikt bij mijn kinderen, ik ken ze haast allemaal uit mijn hoofd. Geweldige illustraties! En een prachtig weblog heb jij.

    ReplyDelete