Today I bought a fantastic vintage book full of Christmas do it yourself (DIY) paper crafts. I cannot NOT share them with you. So here is my favourite one, the angel. Description in Dutch only, sorry! If you need help, just email me.
- Click on the pictures with the angel parts and save them in your computer.
- Print the 2 pictures with the angel parts, preferably on somewhat thicker paper so the angel will get a bit more solid.
- You can read the instructions when you click on each picture, as it will pop up and the descriptions become larger.
- Remember you can print as many angels you like.
- Send it to someone you love and tell him/her that he/she is your angel.
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY !