Pages

8.12.11

wall paper



How I love this wallpaper from Minakani.
But the fact is that I much too cowardice to apply this in my house as I tend to get bored quite quickly. I like to to repaint my wall every two years or so and doing so over this precious wallpaper is a bit like throwing money down the drain.
My living room wall has had many colours already; starting with ordinary white, then mustard, dusty pink and the present dark greenish grey lasts the longest time. The 2nd picture is from Dos Family (nice blog!)


my favorite color

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:53 PM

    Inderdaad erg leuk maar ik moet eerlijk zeggen: bij mij thuis kom ik vaak uit op rustige tinten, met of zonder groot motief. Komen al mijn andere dingen mooi op uit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ik kan je een ritje Gent adviseren. Naar die heerlijke behangwinkel van de gezusters Priem, waar je echt ongeloofelijke grote voorraad hebt, echt en voor heel weinig. Daar heb je al rollen onder de 5 euro. Dat ritje heb je er zo uit. En dan er durf je wel over te verven. Of te behangen... Maar ja, wie ben ik. Eh... ik ben niet zo van de rustige tinten, maar erg van de printjes...

    ReplyDelete